1. The Lip Slip By Sara Happ - I use this as a base to nude lipsticks so they glide on smooth. It is also beautiful as a gloss.
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart - A true cherry red. I love applying this with my finger so it becomes a stain.
3. MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 - I have never found a more perfect nude lipstick. Why does it have to be limited edition??
4. Tata Harper Be Adored - Take your favorite lip balm and times it by 10. This will nourish your lips and leave them a juicy red shade.
5. Buxom Lip Gloss in April - A shimmery gloss that will plump your lips and last for hours. It also smells delish.