1. Gold Tube Bracelet from Shop Lately This bracelet is so dainty and delicate, I can't get enough of it! Simple jewelry pieces are so classic and will never go out of style. This is only $9 too! Sign up with Shop Lately here
2. Mac Lipliner in Subculture I am really into nude/brown lips right now. This pencil lasts a really long time and is so natural looking. I love using this first then applying a nude gloss on top. So easy!
3. Macadamia Deep Repair Mask My hair has been growing out of control lately. One of my tricks is to use a deep conditioning mask every other wash. This one leaves my hair sooo shiny and soft, it's unreal.
40% off ALL Macadamia products with link above Promocode: KAMD4
4. Murad Advanced Radiance Serum I have been getting a lot of comments on my channel lately asking what highlighter I have been using. I actually haven't even been using a highlighter at all these past two weeks. The only change is this serum. It has made my face literally glow since I started using it!
5. Hourglass Brow Pencil in Blonde My eyebrows are blonde and really not visible without makeup on. I love this pencil/pen because it is waxy, so it clings to my brows and doesn't fade away. I use this when I don't want to spend a lot of time on my brows. You can pencil them in super quick and it looks really natural.